A high precision, light weight, direct drive, planetary extruder system.
A design by Dr. Lorincz Rober in cooperation with LDO. For more information visit https://orbiterprojects.com/.
Features of Smart Orbiter:
- Unique tensioning mechanism with predefined tensioning levels.
- Short 17.7mm filament path between gear and hotend.
- Suitable for large range of materials such as flexible like TPU.
- Frameless recessed fan to reduce extruder dimension and weight
- Fixed 2 level pre defined filament tension (regular filament and tighter for TPU), ensure consistent extrusion between maintenance.
- Large RNC coated dual drive gears with planetary gear reduction similar to Orbiter v2.0
- Precision main shaft for lowest possible drive gear eccentricity
- Full aluminum housing and plastic gears for low noise
- Integrated electronics (Filament sensing and auto load, internal temperature sensor, LEG light for filament status, optimised for klipper.
- Easy remove system for the secondary drive gear for easy cleaning
- Include Bondtech V6 Bondtech CHT Nozzle
More Info: https://www.orbiterprojects.com/SO3/