Smaller, lighter, and better than ever before, our Revo Micro HotEnd uses the smallest heatsink we’ve produced so far. Weighing in at only 30g, use Revo Micro to squeeze more speed performance from your motion system. Adaptable to Bowden or direct drive setups, Revo Micro is fully compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can easily change nozzles without tools or hot tightening at room temperature, using just your fingers. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Smallest and lightest HotEnd we’ve produced so far
- Titanium-like performance
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Compatible with popular 3D printers including Creality, Ender, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice and many more
Titanium-like performance. Our special manufacturing process gives this aluminium HotEnd the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium, without actually being titanium!
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
New hotness. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup. Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
Revo Six Micro + Revo Nozzle
Revo Six Micro Fully Loaded
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Max temp: 300C
- Mounting system: M12 thread
- Maximum temperature: 300C
- Weight: 30g
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo™ ecosystem
Works with Bowden and direct drive systems
- 1 x Revo Micro heatsink
- 1 x M12 nut
- 1 x 20 x 20 x 10 5V fan
- 1 x 12V or 24V to 5V regulator board
- 1 x Revo Micro fan duct
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Collet clip
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 12V or 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Extension cable kit
- 1 x 100mm PTFE
Single nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.40 Brass Revo Nozzle
Fully loaded nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60 & 0.80 Brass Revo Nozzles
Deliveries within Australia
For shipping price please use above estimate shipping for pricing. As shipping cost depends on your location and order size.
Our domestic shipping rates start at:
- $6+ eParcel Standard Post (typically 4+ business days, tracked)
- $8+ eParcel Express Post (typically 1 to 3 business days, tracked)
- $8+ Domestic (Aramex/Sendle/Courier Please) (Filament Only) (typically same-2 business day within SE QLD, 5+ business days interstate, tracked)
- Free Standard Shipping (A mixture of Aramex/Sendle/Courier Please/Auspost, the most economical method is used) - If you require a specific service, please select an above stated options.
All Parcel/Express Post over include signature on delivery, so please ensure you're at home on day of delivery or collect at your local post office.
Item/order under $100 is available for ATL service, use Auspost safe drop option when you received tracking notification from Auspost. We hold no responsibility for missing parcel if you select to use this feature. [Full Shipping Policy]
Please use below as shipping time frame expectations. All order will be shipped by next business day.
AusPost eParcel Express + Signature
AusPost eParcel Standard+ Signature
Deliveries to NZ
All delivery to New Zealand is calculated based on selected service.
Please refer to AUSPOST Website for latest news and postage delivery time estimate to your area. https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
- Economy Air: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- International: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- Standard (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 7-14 Business Days to Metro Area
- Express (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 5-10 Business Days to Metro Area
Please note that shipping rates/total order are not inclusive of any local taxes, duties or import fees when the shipment passes through customs in the country of delivery. You may require to pay additional tax or custom duty, we cannot adjust order value.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.