Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder configured for Linear Rail System
- No modification required, simple plug and play
- No printed brackets or sandwiches
- Dual-drive train
- Hardened tool steel, CNC precision cut gears
- Adjustable filament grip
- Easy filament loading
- Short, highly constrained filament path
- Prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy
- Outstanding extrusion control
- Lightweight aluminum body
Why buy Micro Swiss from DREMC?
- Fast Shipping and Dispatch to all metro areas. More Info
- Earn Points with reward program. More Info
- Official Micro Swiss Reseller
What is Include:
- Stepper motor and roller wheels are NOT included
- [Note: If you are not using Micro Swiss All metal hotend you are require to use existing PFTE tube, as provided is not long enough for original hotend from Creality. Order Capricorn PFTE Tubes Here ]
- Stepper motor, Linear Rail and Carriage Block are NOT included
- 1x Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend (If option selected)
- 1x Main Extruder body
- 1x Linear Rail mounting bracket
- 1x Extruder Lever
- 1x Spring Pin
- 1x Spring
- 2x Gears
- 1x Tension Knob
- 1x Shoulder Pin
- 1x Extension Cable
- 3x M3 x .5 x 6mm Motor Mounting Screws
- 4x M3 x .5 x 8mm Linear Rail bracket mounting screws
- 2x M3 x .5 x 10mm Screws
- 2x M3 x .5 Nuts
- 5x Zip Ties
- 1x Printed Bracket
- 1x Beveled Capricorn Liner
- Printers with MGN12 Linear Rail with MGN12H Carriage Block
- Only for printers with bottom belt mounting position
We notice a recent extruder stepper motor update on Creality machines. Before ordering this kit, please check your extruder stepper motor. If your extruder motor gear is pressed in, you will need to purchase a new stepper motor to be able to complete the installation.
After the installation, X and Y origins will be off the bed.
Adjustments procedure will depend on a type of the firmware and the setup you are currently using.
Chose the setup you have:
Extra Nozzles: [ Click Here ]
Deliveries within Australia
For shipping price please use above estimate shipping for pricing. As shipping cost depends on your location and order size.
Our domestic shipping rates start at:
- $6+ eParcel Standard Post (typically 4+ business days, tracked)
- $8+ eParcel Express Post (typically 1 to 3 business days, tracked)
- $10+ Sendle (typically 5+ business days, tracked) - Filament Orders Only (If you have other item, Australia Post is only option)
All Parcel/Express Post over include signature on delivery, so please ensure you're at home on day of delivery or collect at your local post office.
Item/order under $100 is available for ATL service, use Auspost safe drop option when you received tracking notification from Auspost. We hold no responsibility for missing parcel if you select to use this feature. [Full Shipping Policy]
Please use below as shipping time frame expectations. All order will be shipped by next business day.
AusPost eParcel Express + Signature
AusPost eParcel Standard+ Signature
Deliveries to NZ
All delivery to New Zealand is calculated based on selected service.
Please refer to AUSPOST Website for latest news and postage delivery time estimate to your area. https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
- Economy Air: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- International: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- Standard (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 7-14 Business Days to Metro Area
- Express (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 5-10 Business Days to Metro Area
Please note that shipping rates/total order are not inclusive of any local taxes, duties or import fees when the shipment passes through customs in the country of delivery. You may require to pay additional tax or custom duty, we cannot adjust order value.
Review & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.