Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder is a drop in system for CR10 / Ender Printers
- No modification required, simple plug and play
- No printed brackets or sandwiches
- Dual-drive train
- Hardened tool steel, CNC precision cut gears
- Adjustable filament grip
- Easy filament loading
- Short, highly constrained filament path
- Prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy
- Outstanding extrusion control
- Lightweight aluminum body
Why buy Micro Swiss from DREMC?
- Fast Shipping and Dispatch to all metro areas. More Info
- Earn Points with reward program. More Info
- Official Micro Swiss Reseller
What is Include:
- Stepper motor and roller wheels are NOT included
- [Note: If you are not using Micro Swiss All metal hotend you are require to use existing PFTE tube, as provided is not long enough for original hotend from Creality. Order Capricorn PFTE Tubes Here ]
- 1 x Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend (If option selected) [ Order Separately ]
- 1 x Main Extruder body
- 1 x Extruder Lever
- 1 x Spring Pin
- 1 x Spring
- 2 x Gears
- 1 x Knob
- 1 x Shoulder Pin
- 2 x M5 20mm Nylon Patch Bolts
- 1 x M5 30 Bolts
- 1 x M5 Nylon Lock Nut
- 1 x M5 Washer
- 1 x Extension Cable
- 3 x M3 Motor Mounting Screws
- 2 x M3 Bolts
- 2 x M3 Nuts
- 5 x Zip Ties
- 1 x Printed Bracket
- 1 x Beveled Capricorn Liner
- CR-10 (Will NOT directly fit CR10 V2, V3)
- CR-10 MINI
- CR-20 Pro
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 V2 *Fits V2 with printable Fan Shroud
We notice a recent extruder stepper motor update on Creality machines. Before ordering this kit, please check your extruder stepper motor. If your extruder motor gear is pressed in, you will need to purchase a new stepper motor to be able to complete the installation.
After the installation, X and Y origins will be off the bed.
Adjustments procedure will depend on a type of the firmware and the setup you are currently using.
Chose the setup you have:
Extra Nozzles: [ Click Here ]
Deliveries within Australia
For shipping price please use above estimate shipping for pricing. As shipping cost depends on your location and order size.
Large Flat item such as Glass/PEI/Magnetic Bed is shipped separately to standard items in the same order so additional shipping is required. Some smaller items may be shipped with PEI sheet, we will adjust and partial refund extra shipping cost if applicable. Contact us if you're unsure.
All Parcel/Express Post over $100 include signature + insurance on delivery, so please ensure you're at home on day of delivery or collect at your local post office. Item under $100 is available for ATL service, select the non signature option. [Full Shipping Policy]
Please use below as shipping time frame expectations. All order will be shipped next business day.
(Express Post) AusPost Express Parcel / Signature
(Parcel Post) AusPost Standard Parcel / Signature
Note: Local delivery (within Brisbane) via Parcel Post may be shipped via Sendle (Courier Please) as this offer similar or faster service to certain suburbs. Same or next day delivery, as AusPost may encounter longer delays. If do not wish the courier option please note at cart or email us after checkout.
Deliveries to NZ
All delivery to New Zealand is calculated based on selected service.
Please refer to AUSPOST Website for latest news and postage estimate to your area. https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
Note: Auspost is limited to MAX 2KG per order, if you planning to bulk order. Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for special order for shipment via TNT/DHL/Sendle.
- Economy Air: Approx. 10+ Business Days to Metro Area
- International: Approx. 6+ Business Days to Metro Area
- Standard (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 6+ Business Days to Metro Area
- Express (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 2-4 Business Days to Metro Area