[Back Order Item] ~1-2 week lead up time.
Master All Materials * Excel With Flexibles
The LGX Shortcut Mosquito Printhead is a special unit that includes the LGX Large Gears eXtruder and the LGX Shortcut short filament path hotend based on Copperhead, that will master all materials and excel with the soft and flexible.
Its main feature is a 23mm shorter filament path than the standard Mosquito.
Designed To Be Flexible
The LGX Shortcut Mosquito Hotend includes a reversible heat sink that can be installed on the left or right hand side of the cold block. The heat sink also includes the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
Cooling down the heat break
Our tests suggest a 4010 fan is enough to cool down the cold block and the cold zone of the heat break, even with such small contact surface to the heat sink.
In case you have an application where additional cooling is required, try using a 4020 fan or 2 LGX heat sinks, one on each side.
- Gives access to all available materials.
- Enables to print flexible and soft materials faster.
- It is small and light.
- Allows mounting in many different ways.
The hot block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap standard of nozzles. Below is a list of compatible versions.
Click each link to open the related product page.
- From E3D
- e-steps value : 400 using 16 microsteps; 800 using 32 microsteps.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom anterior (2 points); left (2 points), right (2 points), front (4 points), back (4 points)
- Holes on the sides of the LGX™ : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX™ : 12 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.