PRE-ORDER 2.4r2 Rev C 300
This batch will be dispatch from LDO on 2 February 2024 delivery time roughly 30-40 days from LDO to reach Australia (via sea).
All timelines above are our best estimate and do not guarantee an arrival time, until order has arrive and pass local customs.
Don't want to wait? Check out currently In AU Stock and ready to be shipped Listing: https://store.dremc.com.au/products/ldo-voron-v2-4r2-printer-kit-300x300x300mm
Does NOT include 3D printed parts or PIF Service
Pre-Order Promo: $100 store voucher on your next orders.* & Free freight for printed parts for if you wish to use our 3D printed part service valued at ~$15-30 depending on your shipping area.
Note: Stock Photo is from 350 Kit, the 300 is smaller in perspective.
Voron v2.4 Rev C 300 Printer Kit by LDO.
2023 C Edition
- Based on 2.4R2 but with more LDO features.
- Include Raspberry Pi 4B 1GB
- Add LDO Revo Voron (HF Edition) – customized by E3D.
- Upgrade the old fashion LCD to 4.3 inch Touch Screen. (Same as Trident Kit)
- Customized Full coverage Silicone Bed Heater, better match LDO design. (Same as Trident Kit)
- New designed toolhead PCB, better match Stealthburner design.
- Externally Mounted Thermistor for more accurate Chamber Temperature sensing.
- Other minor upgrade for better experience.
Full Bom - Updated 28/09/23 : https://docs.ldomotors.com/en/voron/voron2/350_BOM/HOME
- If you have never touched a 3D printer before, We recommenced DO NOT buy this kit.
- This is a significant project to undertake. DC electronics, advanced 3D printer knowledge is recommended. It is assumed you know how to crimp cables, own a crimper, and have sourced/printed the required 3D Parts to complete the build. Experienced Voron builders take 25-30 hours to complete a build. It's not uncommon for first-time builders to be taking 50-60 hours before everything is complete and ready to print.
- It is recommended you read the assembly manual in completion before committing to purchase and build a kit.
- Read our Voron Buying Guide. In completion & note that we do provide technical / building support via phone via apportionment and answer questions/support via email & discord.
Features & Extras
- V2.4r2 Compatibility - Our kit is designed to be compatible with V2.4 Rev2.
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
Full Bom - Updated 18/02/22 : http://docs.ldomotors.com/en/voron/voron2/LDO_Voron_24300_BOM
Voron 2 4, Voron 24 Voron 300
*Promotion items are shipped/provided once kit has been dispatched. Single Use filament coupon to discount order by $100. Any un-used balance automatically expired, so we suggest to have cart to be at least $100 when using the coupon.