BTT SKR MINI E3 V2.0 is a customized motherboard for Ender3 printer launched by the 3D printing team of Shenzhen BIGTREE technology co. LTD. which can perfectly replace the motherboard of the original Ender 3 printer. Other printer is may be supported but Bigtreetech doesn't offer pre compiled firmware or documentation. We only have deploy these board on Ender 3 printers for hobby use case, we recommended more powerful boards for other larger printers or for industrial/commercial/print farms we recommended DUET3D Series.
BTT SKR MINI E3 V2.0 Features
1. Use MP1584EN power chip, support 12-24V power input, the maximum output current can reach 2.5A
2. The hot bed MOS tube uses WSK220N04, low on-resistance, larger heat dissipation area, and reduce heat generation
3. Onboard Sensorless homing function, which can be used by plugging in the jump cap
4. Optimize the plate and frame to avoid the phenomenon of screw hole gap and screws hitting components
5. Support BLtouch, filament detection, power-off resume, automatic shutdown, etc .
6. Onboard EEPROM: AT24C32
7. Add parallel double Z-axis interface
8. Increase the board layer: 4 layer board
9. Increase the heat dissipation area of the back driver and strengthen the heat dissipation capacity
10. Two CNC fan interfaces
11. Increase the distance between the driving chip and the components to avoid the trouble caused by the heat sink
12. Add protection device to the thermistor interface
13. 5V power supply with BLtouch, TFT and RGB interfaces is optional
14. The driver shares a physical UART port, which saves IO and enhances stability
Size: 100.75 * 70.25mm
PCB Layer: 4 layers
MCU: ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103RCT6
Power input: DC 12 / 24V (24V Recommended)
Logic voltage: 3.3V
Motor driver: UART mode of on board TMC2209;
Motor drive interface :XM, YM, ZAM, ZBM, EM
Temperature sensor interface: TH0,THB,2 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
Supported Display Type: 2.4 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT, Ender3 original LCD12864 screen.
PC communication interface: mini-USB-B type, easy to plug and unplug, communication baud rate 115200
Support file format: G-code
Recommended software: Cura, Pursa Slicer
Overview Guide (MakenPrint)
Deliveries within Australia
For shipping price please use above estimate shipping for pricing. As shipping cost depends on your location and order size.
Our domestic shipping rates start at:
- $6+ eParcel Standard Post (typically 4+ business days, tracked)
- $8+ eParcel Express Post (typically 1 to 3 business days, tracked)
- $10+ Sendle (typically 5+ business days, tracked) - Filament Orders Only (If you have other item, Australia Post is only option)
All Parcel/Express Post over include signature on delivery, so please ensure you're at home on day of delivery or collect at your local post office.
Item/order under $100 is available for ATL service, use Auspost safe drop option when you received tracking notification from Auspost. We hold no responsibility for missing parcel if you select to use this feature. [Full Shipping Policy]
Please use below as shipping time frame expectations. All order will be shipped by next business day.
AusPost eParcel Express + Signature
AusPost eParcel Standard+ Signature
Deliveries to NZ
All delivery to New Zealand is calculated based on selected service.
Please refer to AUSPOST Website for latest news and postage delivery time estimate to your area. https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
- Economy Air: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- International: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- Standard (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 7-14 Business Days to Metro Area
- Express (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 5-10 Business Days to Metro Area
Please note that shipping rates/total order are not inclusive of any local taxes, duties or import fees when the shipment passes through customs in the country of delivery. You may require to pay additional tax or custom duty, we cannot adjust order value.
Review & Questions
First off id like to say the BTT SKR MINI E3 V2.0 is a fantastic board and is a perfect fir for my CR10 mini.
Second i cannot fault the after sales support from these guys, second to none. One staff member has gone out of his way to help me get set up. This sort of service makes me beleive that customer service is not dead yet. Thank you so much guys, jeep up the great work.
I had a problem with my ender 5 pro board and the thermistor.
I tried several thermistors but could not get it working.
so I contacted DREMC and they were very helpful with suggesting this board.
it was very easy to install and while I was at it I upgraded to BLtouch and a smart filament sensor.
They people at DREMC have fantastic customer service and are more then willing to help.
I'm very new to this 3d printer stuff and they helped me out a lot with both the installation and the firmware configuration. This board is quite and slots in the same spot as the original.
I've been printing now for a few days and have not had any issues.
I'm really glad that I asked these guys for help.
I will be making them My main point of contact for any thing 3d related.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.