PRE-ORDER Rev C Trident
This batch will be dispatch from LDO on 28th July 2023 delivery time roughly 30-40 days from LDO to reach Australia (via sea).
All timelines above are our best estimate and do not guarantee an arrival time, until order has arrive and pass local customs.
Don't want to wait? Check out currently In AU Stock and ready to be shipped Listing: https://store.dremc.com.au/products/ldo-trident-kit-300mm-cube
Does NOT include 3D printed parts
- This Rev C kit include Raspberry Pi (PI 4B 1GB) and Revo Hotend, so you parts you need is printed parts.
- Pre-Order Perks: Free 2x DREMC Sparkle ABS+ and 1x DREMC PLA [While Stock Last] - Shipped separately once your order has shipped.
For information regarding this kit please visit: LDO Documentation Page
Voron Trident Kit RevC from LDO - highest quality kit on the market which is not only "gucci" but also contains number of useful upgrades right in the package.
- Add hotend LDO Revo Voron (regular version, same as 0.2 and 2.4 now), but may upgrade to HF in future.
- Upgrade toolhead board to new Steathburner toolhead boards, east to match Voron default design.
- Add chamber thermistor, easy to monitor the chamber temperature.
- Upgrade the toolhead cables to flex RTV cables, which isn't easy to break.
- Other few minor changes for easy assembly.
- Add Raspberry Pi 4B 1GB to the kit!
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Touch Screen Display - We've replaced the standard 12864 LCD with an IPS Capacitive Touch Display to use with KlipperScreen.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
- Steve Builds LDO Trident Stream
*Promotion items are shipped once kit has been dispatched, please let us know your desire colour for in stock filament, otherwise random colour will be allocated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.