Promotion: November Raffle 2022 - Promotion Ended
Promotion: November Raffle 2022 Info:
- Start Date: 14/11/2022 0:01 AM (AEST)
- End Date: 30/11/2022 11:59 PM (AEST)
- Entry is open to Australian residents.
How To Enter: (During the promotion period, an Eligible Entrant Must:
- Make any purchases on DREMC website within Australia (excluding International orders)
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- Accompanied by a DREMC Wesbite order
- Each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool: $1034
Upon a order is paid in full and place through the website, Entrants will received one (1) entry into prize draw. Game of Chance. This contest is not sponsored by any vendor.
|Draw Prize Descriptions||No. of this prize||Value (per prize)|
|Prize 1: Creality Sonic Pad||1||$290.00|
|Prize 2: BIQU Hermit Crab Quick Tool Change System||3||$200.00|
|Prize 3: Polymaker Terra PLA or Polylite ABS||1||$36.95|
|Prize 4: Magigoo Original 50ml||2||$30.00|
|Prize 5: Nevermore Printer Carbon||2||$24.75|
- The winners will be notified of their instant win prizes via email on 9th Dec 2023. Winner list with first name, last initials and postcode will be listed on this winner page.
- Prize 3: Winners can selected from in stock Polymaker Terra PLA or Polylite ABS colour range.
- Prizes must be claimed by 08/01/23 at 03.00pm pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed instant win prize, it will be included in the Unclaimed Prize Draw for all Eligible Entrants that have completed an entry during the Promotional Period, to be drawn on 10/01/23 at 12:00 pm AEST. The winner/s of the draw will be notified by email seven (7) days of the draw. The winners of any Unclaimed Prize Draw prize will have fourteen (14) days to claim the prize from the draw date
- Once winner has confirmed the prize, delivery information will be collected and prizes will be sent to buyer via Third Party Courier (delivery may take up to 3-15 business days depending delivery location).
Term of Conditions of Entry:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Unclaimed Prize Draw:
a) The draw will be conducted by computerised random selection.
b) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
c) The prizes will be drawn in order of value, from highest to lowest.
d) The first valid entry drawn in respect of each prize drawn in order will be the winner of that prize.
e) The Promoter will ensure the draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request.
f) The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
g) All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize
- No part of a prize is transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- In the event a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete,
indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Order returns/refund due to change of mind will forfeit entry.
- For more information on the Prize or to discuss the terms of entry please contact the Promoter’s representative by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter is DREMC PTY LTD (ABN:69 652 710 604) PO BOX 5340
ALGESTER QLD 4115