Pre-orders are currently open at this time. [Stock are already allocated to us, if it available for pre-order it secured stock.]
Does not include the Raspberry Pi or 3D printed parts or hotend. Explore compatible hotend here: Any V6 Style Mounting or Ridge Mosquito Mount.
Voron v2.4 Printer Kit by LDO. (Batch 2)
Shipping from LDO Mid May (30-60 day delivery time) shipped via sea, within next business day dispatch after receiving.
(Free Shipping for metro areas during pre-order period) If AusPost Express shipping is selected the refund based parcel AusPost Parcel shipping cost.
If your address is within above pre-order promotion we will only authorised printer cost and shipping cost will be refunded. [Shipping cost may applied if you have other item in cart, it will subtract from your shipping refund]
- If you have never touched a 3D printer before, DO NOT buy this kit.
- This is a significant project to undertake. DC electronics, advanced 3D printer knowledge is recommended. It is assumed you know how to crimp cables, own a crimper, and have sourced/printed the required 3D Parts to complete the build. Experienced Voron builders take 25-30 hours to complete a build. It's not uncommon for first-time builders to be taking 50-60 hours before everything is complete and ready to print.
- It is recommended you read the assembly manual in completion before committing to purchase and build a kit.
- Read our Voron Buying Guide. In completion & note that we do provide technical / building support via phone via apportionment and answer questions/support via email & discord.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
- Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our 1515 short nut guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminum extrusions.
Full Bom - Updated 18/02/22 : http://docs.ldomotors.com/en/voron/voron2/LDO_Voron_24300_BOM
|Cable Kit 2.4||Power Cables||1|
|Toolhead PCB Cables||1|
|Breakout PCB Cables||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 16T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||4|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, Deflanged||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||2|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 9mm W)||4|
|Pulley, 2GT, 80T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||4|
|Idler, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||2|
|Idler, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 9mm W)||4|
|Shaft, for Nozzle Probe||1|
|Thumb Screw Kit||1|
|Genuine Bondtech BMG Parts||1|
|Motor Gear, 17T||1|
|4mm Bowden Coupler||1|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 2mm ID) - 10cm||1|
|Foam Tape, 1mm||1|
|Foam Tape, 3mm||1|
|Setscrew M4*4 DIN916||32|
|Setscrew M3*2 DIN916||5|
|Electronics 1||Mini 12864 Display (BTT)||1|
|AC Inlet, Integrated Switch & Fuse||1|
|Keystone CAT6 Insert||1|
|Heatsink for Raspberry Pi||1|
|Solid State Relay, Omron||1|
|DIN Rail Mount Bracket, for SSR||1|
|Silicone Thermal Pad, for SSR||1|
|Fiberglass Tape, 2x12cm||1|
|SD Card, 16GB||1|
|Electronics 2||Toolhead PCB||1|
|LED Junction PCB||1|
|XY Endstop PCB||1|
|Z Endstop PCB||1|
|Klicky Probe Kit||1|
|LDO Input Shaper Toolkit||1|
|Print a Steppy Kit - (LDO mascot)||1|
|TMC2209 Stepper Motor Driver (BTT)||7|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Blue||2|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Red||2|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Ground||2|
|Bridge, UK2.5B, 10 pos.||1|
|Cover Plate, UK2.5B||3|
|End Block for DIN Rail||2|
|DIN Rail Plastic Endcap||4|
|Fasteners, Tools & Misc.||Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x10||52|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x12||4|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x16||43|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x30||26|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M5x40||26|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x6||12|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x8||253|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x10||8|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x12||44|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x16||24|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x20||36|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x25||6|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x30||33|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x40||34|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x6||22|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M4x6||8|
|Self-tapping Screw, M2x10||37|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M5||80|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M3||135|
|Heatset Insert, Brass, M3x5x4||110|
|Precision Spacer, M5x8x1mm||46|
|Knurled Nut, M4||4|
|T-nuts, Hammer Head, 2020, M3||75|
|T-nuts, Hammer Head, 2020, M5||16|
|6x3mm Neodymium Magnet||12|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 3mm ID), 1m||1|
|Zip Ties, 3x150mm||100|
|Tape, 3M VHB||1|
|Brass Heatset Insert tool, M3||1|
|Drill bit, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 1.5mm||3|
|Hex Wrench, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 2.5mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 3mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 4mm||1|
|Slot Head Screwdriver, 2.5mm||1|
|Aluminum Handle Bar||2|
|Belts, Chains, & Fans||40x40x20 Centrifugal Fan (24V)||1|
|40x40x10 Axial Fan (24V)||1|
|Nevermore Micro V5 Parts (Carbon Pellets not included)||1|
|60x60x20 Fan (24V)||2|
|Genuine Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 9mm (by metre)||5.5|
|Genuine Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 6mm (by metre)||5.5|
|Genuine Gates Belt Loop, 2GT, 6x188mm||4|
|Rubber Feet, 38x19mm||4|
|Drag Chain, 10x10mm, R18||2|
|Drag Chain, 10x15mm, R28||1|
|Linear Rail Kit||Linear Rail Stainless Steel, LDO-SLR12H-350Z0||1|
|Linear Rail Stainless Steel, LDO-SLR9H-350Z0||6|
|Spring Steel Flex Plate||1|
|Build Plate, Cast 5083 Alloy, Blanchard Ground, w/ Keenovo AC Heatpad 2.4 & Thermal Fuse (125c)||1|
||Deck Panel, Acrylic, Matte Black, 4mm||1|
|Back Panel, Acrylic, Matte Black, 3mm||1|
|Bottom Panel, Acrylic, Matte Black, 3mm||1|
|Door Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 3mm||2|
|Side Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 3mm||2|
|Top Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 3mm||1|
|Frame Kit||LDO V2.4 Frame kit||1|
|Motor Kit||LDO V2.4 Motor Kit||1|
|N/A||DIN Rail, Steel||2|
|N/A||BigTreeTech Octopus V1.1||1|
|N/A||Meanwell LRS-200-24 PSU||1|
|N/A||C13 Power Cord 1.5m||1|
|N/A||PVC Wire Duct, 20x25mm profile||4|
|N/A||Extrusion Cover, 6mm width||2|
|Hotend||NOT INCLUDED. Get your own favorite hotend.|
|Printed Parts||NOT INCLUDED. Get with PIF or print by yourself.|
|Rev A， 23/1/2022||By LDO Team|
Voron 2 4, Voron 24