Turn your Creality hotend into an all-metal hardened steel or high flow hotend.
Stop the issues created by the PTFE deformation when using temperatures above 220° C
This Kit Include:
1x Trianglelab Silicon Socks [1pc]
Note: Is kit is a bit difference compare to Bondtech SKU:14265, provided nozzle is not bondtech instead it Genuine Micro Swiss M2 hardened steel nozzle or bondtech CHT and it include additional silicons socks and spare heatsink.
Stock nozzles will not fit this hot block. You need to upgrade the nozzles to the RepRap /V6 standard : M6x1x7.5×12.5
This Copperhead™ set is the right configuration to install with Bondtech DDX Direct Drive eXtruder for Creality on the following compatible models:
- Creality Ender-3
- Creality Ender-3 Pro
- Creality Ender-5
- Creality Ender-5 Pro
- Creality Ender-5 Plus
- Creality CR-10
- Creality CR-10 Mini
- Creality CR-10S
- Creality CR-10 S4
- Creality CR-10 S5
Product is supplied with a Nickel plated Copper Hot Block and a W2S (Tungsten Disulfide) plated Stainless Steel and Copper Heat break. Some images attached may show the unplated Copper Heat Break.
- Bimetallic Heat Break™
- Rated to 450 °C
- Covers the gamut of printable thermoplastics
- Eliminates Heat Creep
About the Heat Break and Hot Block
The cutting-edge Stainless Steel and Copper Heat Break and the Copper Hot Block that Slice Engineering designed for the Copperhead™, are its biggest advantage against the competition. That’s why in many occasions, such as this one, the Heat Sink it self can be skipped, and users can keep the one that come with their printers.
The M2 nozzles are designed for high temperatures, abrasion resistance and with superior non-stick properties. Nozzles are machined from M2 high speed steel, hardened and tempered to 68 HRC, plated with Electroless Nickel Plating, and coated with WS2 coating.
The M2 nozzle can operate up to 450°C without losing the hardness.
M2 Hardened High Speed Steel:
Coefficient of friction: 0.035
Orifice size available: .4mm
Made in USA by Micro Swiss
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows the RepRap standard (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
How To Change Nozzles
When changing nozzles with this hotend immobilise the hot block before twisting the nozzle. Forcing the nozzle to screw in, or to unscrew, without holding the hot block steady, may cause severe damage to the heat break.
You will still need some part such as a existing Heater Cartridge and thermistors and grub screw or you can purchase upgrade/replacement below.
Note: If you're upgrading from existing stock hotend, you can use existing cooling box + grub screw + thermistors + Heater Cartridge.
If you wish to print higher flow/temperature, we would recommend Mosquito® range.
Heater Cartridge Options:
(As long it 6mm / Cartrigde Style thermeristor)
We recommened using thermal paste or Slice Enginnering Boron Paste on coolsided of heat break. (If you using Boron Paste, it can applied to thermeristor/heater/nozzle thread)
(Video Install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGf-c0bzhQ)
Why buy this upgrade kit from DREMC?
- Fast Shipping and Dispatch to all metro areas. More Info
- Earn Points with reward program. More Info
- Official Micro Swiss Reseller
- Official E3D Reseller
- Official Slice Engineering Reseller
- Official Bondtech Reseller
- Genuine Creality Spare Parts
Deliveries within Australia
For shipping price please use above estimate shipping for pricing. As shipping cost depends on your location and order size.
Our domestic shipping rates start at:
- $6+ eParcel Standard Post (typically 4+ business days, tracked)
- $8+ eParcel Express Post (typically 1 to 3 business days, tracked)
- $8+ Domestic (Aramex/Sendle/Courier Please) (Filament Only) (typically same-2 business day within SE QLD, 5+ business days interstate, tracked)
- Free Standard Shipping (A mixture of Aramex/Sendle/Courier Please/Auspost, the most economical method is used) - If you require a specific service, please select an above stated options.
All Parcel/Express Post over include signature on delivery, so please ensure you're at home on day of delivery or collect at your local post office.
Item/order under $100 is available for ATL service, use Auspost safe drop option when you received tracking notification from Auspost. We hold no responsibility for missing parcel if you select to use this feature. [Full Shipping Policy]
Please use below as shipping time frame expectations. All order will be shipped by next business day.
AusPost eParcel Express + Signature
AusPost eParcel Standard+ Signature
Deliveries to NZ
All delivery to New Zealand is calculated based on selected service.
Please refer to AUSPOST Website for latest news and postage delivery time estimate to your area. https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
- Economy Air: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- International: Approx. 25+ Business Days to Metro Area
- Standard (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 7-14 Business Days to Metro Area
- Express (Signature On Delivery & Extra Cover): 5-10 Business Days to Metro Area
Please note that shipping rates/total order are not inclusive of any local taxes, duties or import fees when the shipment passes through customs in the country of delivery. You may require to pay additional tax or custom duty, we cannot adjust order value.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.